Saturday, September 29, 2007

Funny Saying 3 - Kaiser Permanente Thrive


The Kaiser commercials say: “Kaiser Permanente Thrive.” Who thrives? Certainly not the nurses, who after I witnessed 3 weeks at the Acute Rehab center at a local hospital, were complaining about their low wages and inconvenient schedules. Not the patients, unless they have a minor injury or illness and need quick medication. Not the doctors who are regulated with patient appointments and not allowed to spend sufficient enough time with them, leaving both parties unhappy. So, who thrives? The big pharma companies? Mr. Kaiser himself? No one you or I know gets to thrive because of Kaiser Permanente.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Devon, you look beautiful as always. Having your blog means so much to me. I feel being so close to you. I always remember you!