Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Chemo Day 1




I went through my first day of chemo today and it wasn’t too bad. I am so glad that I had my new iPod Nano, complements of mom, equipped with all 773 of my songs, some free podcasts, photos and some games. Noureddin suggested that I look at the games, and I found that I could listen to music while playing Solitaire and iMusic. It was great! The TV in the Chemo room at HC didn’t have great reception on channel 7, so I couldn’t watch my favorite soap – General Hospital. I’m not experiencing any side effects yet, but I’m sure they will come. Noureddin cleaned the house again, and I’m following the recipes in Tonya’s book Beating Cancer with Nutrition.

Do you suggest any good free podcasts or iPod games? I’m, currently listening to The Economist week in review, Bill Maher on HBO, CNN, NPR, and 60 minutes.

1 comment:

Branka said...

If you do a search for NECC 2007 and NECC 2006, you will find some really good podcasts from the conference presentations. Remember our dinner at that Brazilian restaurant http://www.reidogado.net/ during NECC 2006 in San Diego? Thinking of you.