Friday, October 5, 2007

New Shows


There are some great shows out this fall. Desperate Housewives, despite all the Hollywood uproar, came out strong again this year with a new neighbor and some new twists. I would miss Private Practice if you can. The acting is good but you will cry during the whole hour long show. It's stories are too real and even if you don't have kids and don't want kids they will touch your hearts. Ugly Betty is my favorite so far. It's remarkably intelligent, and I almost have to watch it twice to understand what is going on. Pushing Daisies is as funny as promised and is definitely an hour escape from the real world.

1 comment:

Branka said...

I like watching Ugly Betty, too. Now that I gave birth to my first child, I don't have time to do it, but I have a few episodes recorded for in the future.