Thursday, January 31, 2008

lost password



Sorry I haven't written in a while. Truth is I couldn't remember my email and password combo. I have so many different passwords and this website made me create another email account with Gmail. Things haven't been great, but they could be worse. The November MRI showed No change so I continued with the Chemo protocol. I was wasting away: no appetite & extreme fatigue, so my Dad and step mom sent me to Sterling Heights, Michigan for some alternative treatment by a Ki Master. I went 2 different times and then some of the master's students came to my home to treat me when I returned to LB. It worked really well and I was able to finish the 2nd round of Chemo. Unfortunately the latest MRI on Jan 22 showed a new baby tumor and again no reduction of the big tumor. So I have now stopped chemo through KP and am being considered for Clinical Trials. I get a PET Scan today which should show more of the anatomy of the new tumor. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's were good. Though with this looming over my shoulders I hardly feel like celebrating.

No comments: