Thursday, January 31, 2008

Good Bday




I had a good 28th Bday on Jan 28. The weekend prior I went to lunch with some friends and then the girls went to see a Chic Flick - Katherine's Heigl's 27 Dresses. It was so cute! Afterwards we went to Newport Coast and spent the night with my BF from HS and her family. Her husband just installed a 100 inch TV ( projector/TV combo) so most of Sunday was spent watching movies. My favorite was The Namesake. Then on my real B-Day my mom took me to the Dentist for a consultation to get my Mercury fillings removed. Fun, huh! And that evening I took a little nap and Noureddin made dinner. I was craving Z Pizza and salad so I ordered pepperoni , pineapple and black olives pizza and a pear and gorgonzola salad. I thought that the pork based pepperoni would scare away Noureddin and his Muslim compatriots, but it didn't. Our Moroccan friends and their wives came over a little later in the evening and brought cake and gifts. It was a nice B-Day.

1 comment:

Branka said...

Happy belated B-day!