Monday, February 4, 2008

Today


I'm going to be one of those annoying bloggers that write even though they have nothing to say. I wore a cute purple sweater dress over jeans today. I laughed b/c in college Nichole's friend Debbie came home from Europe and sported that same style. I have to admit that I look really cute. I've never been so small. The circumstances for my weight loss suck, but I do admit that I look good right now. See picture and determine for yourself.

I spent most of the weekend and all of today calling my oncologists and faxing the doctors etc. I realized today that one doctor didn't fax my paper to the right home number, my fault, that's why I never got it. oops! He doesn't need to know the details. I'm still waiting to hear back from the UCLA doctor. I got the PET scan report but it was too technical for my understanding. I emailed him and thanked him and asked for clarification. Still looking for a clinical trial, but I found some leads thanks to my research team.

Currently listening to Pat Benatar's "We Belong" in memory of you Lana.

2 comments:

Branka said...

You DO look very cute in that sweater. You are in my thoughts.

JOHN BRYANT said...

Good morning, Devon!

We are enjoying your blog today
and learning lots of English
in the process! Keep up the
good work (and our spirits)!

All the best, John