Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Big Move




Ruthie's leaving the LBC. I can't believe it. Though I think it's a good move and I support her in this transition. If I remember correctly, and I think I do, I think I won a bet I had with Carlee and Ruthie. I think I need to collect on that bet before Ruthie leaves. Girls, if you don't need that treatment something else would be fine for me. :-)



Ruthie, I hope that you keep up with our "book club." Ruthie, Carlee and I participated in a book club. I did as much as purchase the book for both Ruthie and I, online. And Carlee read the whole book. Now it's a movie so it's a good thing that I didn't read it! J/K




We also enjoy watching the character "Penelope" on SNL. I looked for a video clip of her super funny character, but I couldn't find one. So an image will have to do to refresh your memory.







Now listening to Alicia Keys "No One" and remembering how Ruthie and I saw her perform in the VMA's on my new (at the time) TV. I didn't set the screen size right so everyone looked stretched out and big. We were commenting on her outfit and asking why she would wear such an outfit when she gained so much weight. Then these skinny dancers came out and they too looked large, that's when Ruthie said "Wait a minute. Let me see your remote." She changed it to normal and everything looked good again. Ruthie, I can't think of this song without thinking of you! Remember what Alicia says, "Everything's gonna be alright, No One, No One ...." Here's a You Tube video URL of Alicia performing this on the VMAs, I couldn't figure out how to add the video clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_cTh1-t47Q

1 comment:

CarleeKajsa said...

Devon...that blog post is great but, i just gave birth to 10 baby dragons today in my olympic sized swimming pool and i am made of chocolate.