Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Music 2/18

I'm going to give you an entry like Poppy's emails. I am going to ramble about nothing important.

I forgot to tell you what I'm listening to. Currently listening to "Apologize" by Timbaland and One Republic. "Apologize" is a very good song, and not as sad as "Hey there Deliliah" the other slow song I recently purchased from iTunes. "Apologize" reminds me of my favorite reality show ever, So you think you can Dance. I can't wait until it starts again. But I do really enjoy American Idol, which is on tonight BTW.

I found an image of Timbaland and JT dancing in Justin's Crazy, Sexy... (I forgot the title), Tour. They collaborate on some of JT's songs for his newest album and for this song "Chop me up" he and Timbaland were bending over walking, it was funny. Skinny JT was trying to bounce like Timbaland. Ruthie and I must have watched that performance 100 times (well not that many, I'm exaggerating a little). I'm still reminded of that dance every time I hear Timbaland (which is a lot lately since he has contributed to many artist's tracks).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always love reading your blog! Keep up the writing and rambling ... :-)

Anonymous said...

Devon today it's a great event on TV. "The Oscars" It will start at 3pm, enjoy the program. Devon you're in my thoughts more than words can show.

Unknown said...

Devon, what's up? Haven't seen any updates lately. Starting to get devon's blog withdraws.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Dear Devon, the family tree you've sent me is wonderful. I'll write in each box something about my family. I would like to hear about you. It was so special to me being with you. I hope that the next step you have to take, will be on the best way for your health. With love,
Clara.