Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend 2/16

Had a good President's day weekend visiting with friends. I made Chicken Cacciatore with my friend Evi Saturday night and we watched Evan Almighty. Such a cute movie!


Sunday my mom took me to Karla's in Santa Ana and we attended a very informative CPR class in her neighborhood. I definitely don't want to choke anytime soon, and as the instructor reiterated again and again there is a 3% chance of survival for an adult who is choking if a febilator (spelling is wrong) is not used. Kinda major! On the upshot I hung out with her 2 1/2 year old who is adorable, and reminds me of me when I was her age. Although I think I may have been worse for a while. If the stories were told to me correctly I was beating up kids (boys & girls) who used my tire swing and time out was a break for me to catch my breath in between harassing other children. Mia's not that bad.


Then on Sunday Steph picked me up from Karlas and we went to lunch with her two children: ages 4 and almost 1. Bella's the 4 year old and just as stubborn as I was at that age, and some would say I still am. I'll never forget when she announced to the group of adults at her Mom's Bday party, "I need attention please." She's so cute! I love her and Mia's spirits! At age 1, well 1 on March 1, Logan is such a ladies man. He's so sweet!

No comments: