Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mercury, Pedicures & Stroganoff




Again, not much to report.

Went to the dentist today and got one of my Mercury fillings removed and replaced with a composite and I got another new cavity filled with a composite. Will return Friday to replace the other Mercury filling. Then I'm done. If only my Cancer treatment could be so simple. Still no word on my next treatment. :-(

Then I went and got a pedicure with Ruthie and Carlee. The bottom-of-foot-massage always makes me laugh b/c I am ticklish there. Afterwards we had Beef Stroganoff at Carlees. I ate my serving and a spinach salad. I even had a few Reese's Peanut Butter cup candies to congratulate myself on eating so well and so much for dinner.

Currently listening to Britney Spears "I'm a slave for you" Even though the girl is a little loony now, her music still rocks. She even said in this song, "I know I may be young. But I have feelings too... All you people look at me like I'm a little girl. Well, Did you ever think it be okay for me to step into this world." I know many of you are closet Britney's music lovers. Poor thing needs help. I wish she had the love and support I have.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're updating your blog regularly. It's actually fun to read. I agree about Britney--maybe because we had babies at the same time (her first, my only) ... I feel a weird connection to her.

Hope to see you soon! When are you coming to stay with us?? You are welcome anytime, for as long as you want!! Oh, and Mia LOVES her CD. She asks for the songs by name now, and laughs out loud at some of the lyrics. Thanks again!

XOXO

Karla

Anonymous said...

Hello Devon! Your blog is beautiful!! I have never seen one before. My heart goes out to your mind, your body, your spirit and your soul. I remember the simple days on a street in Isla Vista. May this comment find you happy; live, laugh, love. Hey, what's the name of that toe pink? I love pictures of toes. I loooooove Beef Stroganoff. - Andrea