Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Medusa Lounge for Evi's Bday

Look how cute Noureddin and I are in this picture. We went out for our freind Evi's 30something Bday party last Friday. This was the first time I went out in over a year, so I really wasn't sure what to wear. I donned my Black Down JCrew jacket to keep myself warm, but that jacket was way too bulky and not cute. So I revisited my closet and found a Black leather jacket I got from Morocco, Perfect! We went into LA for the party. It was at a cool club called Medusa. But I remember why I hate LA so much. We hit traffic getting there and then when we arrived everyone was dressed to the nines, with tall boots and short skirts. As we left, a girl was complaining b/c the valet had lost her Black Mercedes. Why in the world would a girl her age, younger than me, be driving a Mercedes? And why, oh why, would she bring it to this dodgy area of LA and then Valet the thing? Some people are so dumb.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devon you look beautiful with the Black leather jacket. You're so beautiful. Noureddin and you are the perfect couple. I'm glad to hear that you went out to LA for a party. With love and the best to you always,
Clara.

Branka Marceta said...

Devon, you two make a really good looking couple. Isn't it interesting how superficiality (the girl with the Mercedes)become more and more annoying as we grow older and more mature? I am thinking about you as you are getting ready for your third surgery.
Branka & TIMAC

Anonymous said...

Hi Devon, I know that you will be busy this week, but please be hopeful and positive all the time. Also you can enjoy some program on TV such as "American Idol" or "Dancing with the Stars." Devon thank you for the photo of us that you put on your blog, It's really appreciated. Devon you always are in my thought. Everything is going to be OK. A big hug and the best to you,
Clara.

Anonymous said...

Hi Devon, I'm glad to know you're home now. Take your time and rest as much as you can. Now on TV we have new programs to watch. I know you like "American Idol" I like "Dancing with the Stars" With endless love and all the best to you,
Clara.