Thursday, August 21, 2008

Gipsy Kings

We had a mini vacation in San Diego, Shelter Bay. Noureddin and I took the train to San Diego and stayed at a hotel that featured concerts. We brought our snacks and munched on them on the train and near the pool. The hotel, Humphry's Half Moon Inn and Suites, is decorated with a tropical theme and from our room we could hear the music from our favorite band, The Gipsy Kings. We brought our dinner to the pool and enjoyed the sounds even better poolside. It was nice and a well deserved break!





















A few of our favorite songs:
See a You Tube clip of the Gipsy Kings performing El Camino, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSjmc7AFdZI



See a You Tube clip of the Gipsy Kings performing Un Amor,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds05Cq0zEtg&feature=related
( this video clip is super cheesy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Devon, I'm really happy to hear that you and Nouredin were enjoying a mini vacation in San Diego. I like The Gipsy Kings's group and its music, very much. The pictures look amazing specially the one with the swimming pool. It looks like similar to be in Hawaii. You deserved it and much, much more. I hope all the best to you. By the way, traveling by train is wonderful, isn't it?
Fall classes is around the corner and and I long for it. I'm looking forward to seeing you pretty soon. You're so special to me. I miss you. Thank you for keeping in touch with us by writing your blog. With endless love,
Clara.