Saturday, August 9, 2008

Italian Food

BTW (that's By the Way), I changed the order of my last 4 entries so August is the last one. It was bugging me that the entries were out of order. I once told my dad you can't change the order of the entries, I was wrong. You can. OOPS!

My friend Ruthie and I went on a romantic date last night. We listened to Alli's iPod (she sent it to me and I LOVE it) and got ready. We had fun getting ready and even more fun on our date. I had my first glass of wine in a LONG time. I didn't finish it, but it was still good and I definitely enjoyed being out at night as I haven't been for quite some time. We took a cab to the restaurant as I can walk some, but I fear that the walk to the restaurant, which I could do easily a year ago, would have been too tiring for me. Our friend Carlee picked us up. The cab ride reminded me of all the cab rides I took from my home in Spain to school in Spain, that was when the Dollar was strong and the Euro was weak. Yes, that was the case when the Euro first was used.


Noureddin and I watched Mad Money when I returned. I fell asleep so I need to see it again. We also got 2 discs of The Wire through Netflix.

I'm listening to Michael Bolton's When a man loves a woman, Billboard top 100 from ?, I love you Alli!

1 comment:

kristi said...

Hey, Devon!! It's wonderful to see you're so active on your blog! I read on this entry that you figured out how to change the order of your entries. Please inform!!!

Take care and keep smiling! You are an inspiration.

Kristi Reyes, kreyes@miracosta.edu