Friday, August 8, 2008

May 2008

This is what I was up to in May.

I continued to do my Ki alternative treatments in May and really felt much benefit from the energy exchange treatments I received.













My cousin Phil came for a visit as he as was in town for a short while. My dad and Asako came over and Noureddin and I visited with him.




The Sunday before memorial day we went to a Bar B Que at our friends Stephanie and Christian's house. Their kids are getting so big! Noureddin brought them outfits from Morocco.Not sure if this image is from May, but these are the kids and the outfits.

On memorial day we hung out with our neighbors. We also spent te 4th of July hanging out with them in a boat in Long Beach, near the Queen Mary.


I went to see the movie Sex and the City with Steph and her mom. It was such a good movie. We saw it at a big theatre in Newport. Mostly women came and most were dressed up in dresses and heels!

1 comment:

Branka Marceta said...

Thank you so much for updating us on how you are doing, Devon. You are in my thoughts. I hope you find a nice place after you leave the duplex. And I am hoping I'll get to see you at some of the adult education events this coming school year 2008/09. Maybe CATESOL Regionals or the State Conference in Pasadena? All the best to you.