Friday, August 8, 2008

July 2008


I went to my friend Bryan's 30th Birthday Luah. They had great f00d, Hawaiian music and Hula Dancers.

Had a good time visiting with Ruthie and Nichole. They bought me a brunette wig, so now I'm a cute brunette. You Like? We hung out on a Thursday night, then went to breakfast and had Manis and Pedis the next morning. Girlie time!



Sarah came for a day and we caught up. She is in between Tajikistan and Moscow now so her visit was short but sweet. She reminded me that I need to get on Facebook like all the cool people but you all see how good I am at Blogging. I'm afraid that my entries would be just as frequent on facebook.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You should go crazy...pink!

Anonymous said...

Devon, you look incredible beautiful on brunette. Love,
Clara.

Branka Marceta said...

A very cute brunette, indeed!