Saturday, August 9, 2008

Rhythm of the falling rain

I have the iPod on shuffle and just heard Rhythm of the Falling Rain by the Cascades. Does anyone remember that oldie but goodie? I think my cousin Jennifer and I heard that on Rags to Riches (a movie that we obsessed on). Yeah I'm sure no one would believe this but I actually watched that over and over again, unlike the tapes I made of my favorite songs in college like Summer of '69 and The Rose. where I recorded them over and over again and the whole tape consisted of one song. Now CDs and MP3 players have the repeat option, see I was on to something. :-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have loved reading your blog Devon. Keep it up!
I also want you to know that you are always in my prayers. I miss you my friend.
Love-
Heather Alarcon (Elrod) yes, we got married!

Anonymous said...

Devon, I want to tell you what I told you before, you are a doll. I'm happy to know you enjoyed being out and having a glass of wine. Be possitive all the time and continue writing your amazing blog. I miss you a lot. Fondly,
Clara.

Susan Gaer said...

You look just beautiful in the photo. I can't wait to work with you in the fall.

Robin Ilac said...

Devon, your blog is wonderful. I read the entire thing tonight. I just wanted to say hello although we have never met in person I feel like I know you so well. Tonya has shared your story with us and please know how much you are in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Hello Devon! You look amazing! I look forward to seeing you soon..