Friday, August 8, 2008

June 2008


We started the month by attending a wedding at the Adamson house in Malibu. Our friends Billy and Christine got married and my Uncle Bill married them. It was a very fun wedding full of good food and Hula dancers. I bought a new dress, unfortunately I have lost so much weight that when I wore it on 6.7.08 it was already too large for me. :-(


Noureddin and I celebrated our fifth wedding anniversary by going to my favorite local Italian place. It was uneventful as the next day I had a MRI scheduled so that was on our minds.
At the end of June my friends Jasmine and Ellen came. It was so good to see them! We met in Spain, so the three of us have a special bond. We just hung out and caught up. I see them about once a year, usually during the summer. Jasmine lives in San Jose and Ellen is in Boston so reuniting with them isn't as frequent as I'd like.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's amazing to me that the first time I met you was at your wedding and the last time I saw you was at mine. Billy and I will miss you very much.