Saturday, September 20, 2008

Clara

Ruthie, even though, you don't know me, I want to say thank you very much for posting Devon's blog. She was so very special person to me.How can I express how much Devon means to me. The words just don't seem to be enough. I wish she'd never gone away. She was my inspiration in everything. I'll never forget her. Goodbye is not the right word, as I will see her again one day, until then, I will meet her in my dreams and hold her in my heart. My deepest condolences to Devon's family and friends. My prayers are with you.Please I would like to give her my last goodbye.

Fondly,

Clara

1 comment:

juliep said...

Hi Clara,
Today, January 28th, would have been Devon's 29th birthday. It is a difficult day for all who cared for her. I thought of you and hope that you are doing OK.
Aunt Julie