Saturday, September 20, 2008

Susan Gaer

This is really a hard email for me because tears are just all over me,my computer and keyboard. I met Devon as a part of TIMAC (TechnologyIntegration Mentor Academy). This was part of a state wide initiative to spread technology throughout California to adult education teachers. We instantly became friends and flew back and forth toSacramento. She was a spectacular person whose short 28 years in lifehad a profound effect on a multitude of people. I don't know what elseto say and if I don't stop typing, my computer will fry because of mytears. Oh one of the cool websites she turned me onto was dfilm at http://www.dfilm.com/live/home.html. This had a profound effect on my low beginning ESL students. Devon wewill miss you forever!

Susan Gaer

No comments: