Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kim Vass

Hello everyone,

My name is Kim Vass and I am a childhood friend of Devon's. Devon named my daughter, Meadow. I had plans to visit Devon which had to be rescheduled due to the move. Devon was an angel. She was my first friend in elementary school at Cole Elementary. I have great pictures from our childhood which I would like to post if I can please get that login info. My mom Nancy, who is a close friend of Diana's, just left to attend the funeral on Monday. I am unable to go now but will be down in the near future to visit, pay my respects and hopefully meet all of you and share our experiences and love for Devon. My email kvassk4k@yahoo.com. I love you Devon, I know you are with our Father in Heaven. My deepest condolences to Nordeen, Di, Lou and Corey.

~Kim Vass

No comments: